Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oh My Goodness, we leave in 2 weeks!

I can't believe its almost here, your core team is so excited about spending a week at camp with you amazing young people. I was just checking e-mails and figured some of you would like to know where some of your fellow campers are driving/flying in from, so in addition to the 27 From St. Mary's, the 50 from St. Pius and the 24 from Sacred Heart in New Iberia, there will be a group from Hoover Alabama, Indialantic, Florida, (Google it), 2 other groups from Florida, Langley Virginia and San Antonio, Texas. So Yea you will get to meet teens from all over the country. Make friends with these people you may find that some of them could be coming to school here for college one day.

I cannot try and convince you enough to come to the RED'S pool party the more you hang out with each other the more you will grow as a family and what I always say I stand on, 3 things are important to a walk with Christ, Sacraments, Prayer and Fellowship these my friends are paramount in a relationship with Christ. Brothers and Sisters in Christ all after the same goal, spending eternity with Jesus in Heaven. So see you Sunday evening at RED'S 6:30ish bring a friend, EVANGELIZE!!!!!

I'll see you BEYOND THE BLUE ROOM....

No comments:

Post a Comment