Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ahhhhh Short Week

OK so this week is one of those weeks that before you know it, it's Saturday! And when I woke up this morning, got out of bed dragged the comb across my head...went down stairs and had a cup, looking up I noticed I was late...oops sorry The Beatles in me took over. But yea we leave in just 2 very short days I know those of you that are not coming with us must be getting tired of these post, but I want to make you a promise, for these 22 teens that are going to camp, this will ignite youth ministry, "ignite" 4th of July haha, but yes when we return there will be a fire in their gut that will be infectious. And this will transfer into others, So please pray for these teens and leaders that are traveling to Tiger, GA on Saturday, pray that God's Holy Spirit will light the fire within each one of them, that they can change their world and yours.

REMINDERS----MASS Saturday evening 4:30PM St. Mary's
Check in starts at 9:00 BE ON TIME
All Meds need to be in a zip-lock bag with your name on it
Bus Leaves at 9:30PM Sharp

QUESTIONS plez ask!!!!

1 comment: