Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let's All Take a Few Minutes....

....and reflect on our delightful friend Emily Broussard's journey thus far through her summer as a Covecrest summer missionary. We'll have an opportunity to visit with her and her fellow workers in 3 short days(!!!!!:):):):)), but for now, let's continue to prepare our hearts for this amazing week by praying with and reflecting on Emily's inspired insights into how God uses our weaknesses for his Glory--oh how He loves us!!

Thanks for sharing this with us Em!!  Click on the Link below to read her post:


this is real life.: a few things I've learned since I've been here...: "So, I figured that since we're about halfway through my time here at Covecrest, it would be great to blog about a few things that I've learn..."

No comments:

Post a Comment