Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blog from Tori Cruice

Hey guys! First I just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers that have been said for those of us at Covecrest. Second I want to give a big thanks to our Core team! Without them, none of this would be possible. Okay, so anyway! My week at Covecrest was a very moving one. I went into this week apprehensive and anxious. I went to camp last year and was scared that my second year wouldn't be able to compare. Boy was I wrong! Eventhough my experiences and feelings were different, my second year at camp definitely lived up to my first. God showed me that I have so much to be thankful for and there are so many beautiful people in my who love me and can help me have a deeper relationship with my amazing Father in Heaven. I would also like to say that you all have amazing children and I was blessed to spend a week with them, seeing them all grow closer to God. I can't wait to see how we all grow in faith together once we get home. Praise God for an amazing week! UBI. Tori.

No comments:

Post a Comment