Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cove Crest List is Set

It took alot of Work but here is the list of teens that will be attending Cove Crest this summer, I promise you this will be a week that you will not forget! I'm leaving out the last names because this is a public blog.
Jenee B.
Bailey B.
Stephanie C.
Tori C.
Allie L.
Lillian L.
Alyssa M.
Brooke M.
Jillian R.
Kate R.
Sally R.
Rebecca T.
Scott M.
Jack M.
Tim T.
Danielle C.
Aaron C.
Steven L.
Jordan K.
Don R.
Monica B.
There is still 1 more I'm waiting on, which means I'll need to get 1 more spot, Your core team that will be traveling with you are, Myself, your humble servant, Art Garrett, Matt Manuel, Jennifer Sibille, Robin Roy and Carolina Germain.


Gang this is going to be an amazing experience for all of us, check this blog from time to time for more updates, and I'll see you at Camp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment