Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm Not stranded in London England

For those that care and it seems that there is alot that do, My Facebook page was hacked, and ALL my FB friends were sent an e-mail asking for you to send me your faithful servant, $1850.00 to help get me back to the states. I must say the phone calls I received kind of brought a warm fuzy feeling to my soul, I heard from people that I havn't talked to in years. For those of you that know Saul Hernandez, he went as far as responding to the would be hacker, asking for him/her/it to answer 3 questions that only I would know the answer to, Saul has yet to get a response. Within 30 min. I received 12-15 phone calls and about a dozen text messages, all letting me know that my FB was hacked. I'm in pretty good company, Fr. Kennan Brown was hacked the same way, and Ms. Sue Sonnier at STM as well. The real kicker to all this is I can't get into my FB account for 24 hours because of this BOZO.
Well I just wanted to rant a little, Thanks for the concerns and if you sent $1850.00 I'm sorry your out the cash, cuz I did'nt get it and your not getting it back.
Talk to you again, Love and prayers from London, En.....uhhhh Lafayette, LA.
See you at Mass, Art<><

No comments:

Post a Comment